WHAT WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR
Campus France keeps all personally identifiable information you provided confidential.
All personal information collected allows us to communicate with you about our events and activities that are relevant to you. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience
- To improve our website for your accessibility and user experience;
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide may be used by automated, trigger-based email campaigns to send you information, respond inquiries, and/or other requests or questions);
- To send reminder emails for the event;
- To be contacted by the organisers and partner institutions taking part in the student fair;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- managing your relationship with us;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- and any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
DISCLOSING ANY INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
INFORMATION PROTECTION AND DELETING INFORMATION
Your information is only stored in our database, and to be accessed by the Campus France management team and necessary trusted third parties who assist us to operate our website and organise our database.
We ensure that any personal information we no longer need is either destroyed or that you become permanently unidentifiable from the information.
UNSUBSCRIBING FROM DATABASE
If you wish to have your personally identifiable information removed, please contact us at the provided email address below and we will do so within 30 days from date of email.
For further information, or if you have any questions about the personal information we hold about you, why we hold it and how we use your information, please email us at email@example.com.